Saturday, April 24, 2010

Now Featuring Sound

Oh, hello blog. I had big plans to post lots of video recaps once I got home, but a bunch of my stuff is on CDs in Atlanta, and I'm not there, and blah blah blah...

Harpswell Singing from anna rogers on Vimeo.



Anyway, I do have this clip to share. On my last night in Cambodia, we had a wonderful party at the dorm, and my awesome students/sisters made me feel very special. We were having such a grand 'ol time that they decided to sing a few Khmer songs. I can't tell you what this song is called, so perhaps I'd better ask and find out. In any case, this gives you a sense of the joy that surrounded me for two lovely months.

As you see, lots of my sisters were singing. But FYI, the ones in the middle are Limheang (blue t-shirt) and Savry (orange).

No comments: