Sunday, January 24, 2010

JAMP and The Flying Carpet

It has such a ring to it, doesn't it? I need to tell you more about Thailand, but I've finally uploaded my photos... So I don't want to delay actually sharing them with you.

From Thailand


In spite of having very few obligations these days, it's taken me some time to get these up. I don't do well sitting and staring at Picasa. I get restless and I feel the urge to make something happen, even if that just means putting a box in the attic or kneading some bread dough.

For any traveler, the process of coming back home is tough business. For the record, I deeply love my extended family and I refuse to ever give them up. So I have been looking for ways to stay (funky) fresh in Atlanta, and I hope to post good news here very soon. In the meantime, here's a trip down Travel Lane that ROCKED. Thailand was a very different experience from Cambodia. I found myself living a tourist's life, reuniting with dear friends, and seeing things that are just too beautiful to ever really comprehend.

From Thailand


Tokyo is coming. As are videos and stitch-assisted panoramas. I am determined to move forward... and to savor every bit of nostalgia that I've got. Enjoy.

5 comments:

rozzie said...

Yes - I DO like that title! Just beautiful - the pics - you are an amazing young lady! Love -

A Fan named Ma

Unknown said...

"A Fan Named Ma." That sounds like a good band name! Love you back.

Shannon said...

I just love your photos!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Shannon! As with anything, practice really helps. My current goal is to try to view home with the same open eyes!

Shannon said...

That's an excellent goal. Since I don't have enough money to travel as far as I'd like right now, I'm thinking about playing tourist in the places close to me.

(I was hoping going to Cambodia would work out over the summer, but it's not looking very likely right now...)